From DominionStrategy Wiki
|Type(s)||Action - Attack|
|Gain a Gold. Each other player gains a Curse. Each player who did draws a card.|
 Official FAQ
- The Gold and Curses come from the Supply and go into discard piles. If there is no Gold left, you do not gain one. If there are not enough Curses left to go around, deal them out in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Each player who gained a Curse draws a card. This is not optional.
- A player who did not gain a Curse, whether due to the Curses running out or due to some other reason, does not draw a card.
- A player who uses Watchtower (from Dominion: Prosperity) to trash the Curse did gain a Curse and so draws a card; a player who uses Trader (from Dominion: Hinterlands) to gain a Silver instead did not gain a Curse and so does not draw a card.
 Strategy Article
See here for a discussion about Soothsayer.
- Big Money
- Remodel, Salvager, Expand, or other trash for benefit cards that really like Gold.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
It is notable in being the only Curser card that does not reflect the theme of its expansion.
 In other languages
- Dutch: Helderziende
- Finnish: Manaaja (lit. exorcist)
- French: Devin
- German: Hellseherin (lit. clairvoyant) / Wahrsagerin / Wahrsager
- The card was originally translated as Wahrsager (fortune teller), but after complaints about this being explicitly masculine even though the card art depicts a woman, it was changed to Wahrsagerin. However, the German publishers had forgotten that this name was already in use for Fortune Teller, and it was changed again.
- Japanese: 預言者 (pron. yogen-sha, lit. prophet)
- Korean: 예언자 (pron. yeeonja, lit. prophet)
- Russian: Предсказатель (pron. pryedskazatyel')
 Secret History