|Move your -cost token to an Action Supply pile (cards from that pile cost less on your turns, but not less than .|
 Official FAQ
- When you buy this, you move your - cost token to any Action Supply pile.
- This token makes cards from that pile cost less, but not less than , on your turns.
 Other rules clarifications
- Other players' cards from the tokened pile are also reduced in cost during your turns.
There is no full strategy article for Ferry, but the card has been discussed on the forum!
Ferry is one of the most powerful events. Cost reduction cards in general are nice, but Ferry doesn't even need +Buy to excel, since you can just keep profiting from the reduced cost throughout the game after buying Ferry just once. It is rare for a board not to contain any powerful terminal + cards are amazing, but even something like Mountebank is ridiculous if you can open with it. And with Ferry on the board, you always can.or more cards you want to make cheaper; especially non-
In general, you'll almost always want to open with Ferry. The exception might be if there's a board with a) no expensive cards, and b) no +Buy or gainers. In this case, you probably want to play some variant of Big Money, or maybe some kind of single-Province engine that doesn't need cost reduction.
It is by no means a waste to buy Ferry multiple times per game. Of course, you should not overdo it, but once the initial pile you reduced the cost of runs out, you might want to switch to making another card cheaper.and a Buy is quite a small price to pay for this ability.
- Attacks, trashers) + cards in general, especially ones you want early (
- Gainers such as Workshop, but especially Artificer can pick up lots of cheap Ferried cards in no time
- Squire is free when Ferried and can give +2 Buys when played, enabling a very quick empty pile
- Hireling is an amazing opening with Ferry on /
- Border Village, Haggler, Band of Misfits and Catacombs do something with a card costing less than it; while lousy targets for Ferry itself, they can make use of other Ferried cards
- Stonemason--putting Ferry on this means you can get *any* Action at 2 for the price of 1
- Weak Big Money boards without expensive cards
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Veerboot
- Finnish: Lautta
- French: Bac
- German: Überfahrt (lit. crossing)
- Japanese: 渡し船 (pron. watashibune)
- Russian: Переправа (pron. pyeryeprava)
 Secret History