When you gain this, each other player draws a card.
 Official FAQ
- When you gain this, each other player draws a card. This applies whether you bought it or gained it some other way.
There is no strategy article for Lost City, but the card has been discussed on the forum.
Lost City is the easiest card in Adventures to understand, rule-wise; it's a mash-up of Village and Laboratory, giving you both extra terminal space and extra handsize. It's equivalent to a level 2 City, meaning it's a lot stronger than City until one pile empties, and then exactly the same as City until another pile empties. +2 Cards/+2 Actions is extremely strong for , so to prevent it from becoming completely overpowered it has the on-gain penalty that is similar to the on-play penalty on Council Room.
It is advised to consider your options well on a Lost City board. Maybe Lost City is the only village, or the only card that draws, and all other engine components are there; in that case, it's often a rush to win the split, and the bonus for your opponent is little more than collateral damage for you. In other cases, Lost City is simply a way to kickstart your engine, but there are other engine components that fulfill similar roles. In those situations, you want to get a couple of Lost Cities early on - when it still helps you more than your opponent - and then switch to those other engine components in the middle game, when you really don't want them to draw an extra card.
Gainers such as Altar or University, when combined with a discard attack such as Militia, Goons, or Margrave, can be used to gain Lost City without effectively increasing your opponent's handsize. Relic ensures that a bought Lost City does not aid your opponents; if played by Black Market or Storyteller before gaining a Lost City during your Action phase, a second Relic can ensure that the Attack still hits.
- Any Attack helps to mitigate the on-gain penalty. Handsize attacks are most direct, but junking attacks, trashing attacks or something like Rabble might make your opponent draw worse cards.
- Strong megaturn-worthy payload: Goons, Bridge Troll, Horn of Plenty
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Verloren stad
- Finnish: Kadonnut kaupunki
- French: Cité perdue
- German: Verlorene Stadt
- Japanese: 失われた都市 (pron. ushinawareta toshi)
- Russian: Затерянный Город (pron. zatyeryanny gorod)
 Secret History