|Type(s)||Action - Prize|
While this is in play, cards cost less, but not less than .
(This is not in the Supply.)
Princess is an Action-Prize from Cornucopia. It is not in the Supply, and can only be gained through playing the Tournament card. It reduces the costs of all cards, and gives +Buy to make use of the cost reduction.
 Official FAQ
- This makes all cards cheaper (to a minimum of ) as long as it is in play.
- When it leaves play, it stops making cards cheaper.
- This applies to cards everywhere - cards in the Supply, cards in hand, cards in decks.
- For example if you played Princess, then Remake, trashing a Copper, you could gain a Silver, as Silver would cost while Copper would still cost .
- Using Throne Room (from Dominion) on Princess will not make cards cost less, as there is still only one copy of Princess in play.
- This is a Prize; see the Additional Rules.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
There's no strategy article for Princess.
It's best in a big engine which can make use of the cost reduction by buying a lot of Victory cards at once. However, as with Diadem, that is not common in Tournament games. In a Big Money-like game, Princess can be used for the occasional Province-Duchy or Province-Estate turn.
 English versions
 Other language versions
|Japanese||王女 (pron. ōjo)|
|Russian||Принцесса (pron. printsyessa)|
 Secret History