|Type(s)||Action - Attack|
|Turn your Journey token over (it starts face up). If it's face down, +. If it's face up, + , and each other player reveals the top card of his deck, trashes it if it costs from to , and otherwise discards it and gains a Curse.|
Giant is an Action-Attack from Adventures. It is both a trashing attack and a curser; which happens depends on the cost of the card revealed from your opponent's deck. It is also a Journey token card that only hits every other play.
 Official FAQ
- At the start of the game, place your Journey token (the one with the boot) face up.
- When you play this, you turn the Journey token over.
- Then, if it is face down, you get + and nothing more happens.
- If it is face up, you get + and the attack part happens.
- The attack resolves in turn order, starting with the player to your left. The player reveals the top card of his deck, and either trashes it if it costs from to , or discards it and gains a Curse otherwise.
- Cards with Alchemy) do not cost from to . in the cost (from
- Cards with an asterisk or + by the cost that cost from Teacher, or Masterpiece from Guilds) do get trashed. to (such as
- Players can respond to Giant being played with Reactions that respond to Attacks (such as Caravan Guard), even if Giant will only be producing + this time.
 Other Rules clarifications
- Shuffle if necessary to produce a card to reveal. If there are no cards in both your deck and discard pile, you gain a Curse.
Giant becomes very powerful if you can consistently play multiples of them. A Throne Room variant would be the best support, particularly Royal Carriage or Disciple; doubling (or tripling) Giant ensures that the Attack will happen. If all players go for Giants, you'll want to grab as many as you can, because they will get trashed. Similarly to a Knights game, whoever has Giants left when all the rest are trashed will have a distinct advantage, perhaps even more pronounced since Giant gives an enormous amount of and hands out Curses.
 Preview Analysisand attack is very impressive even if you don't get it every time. This guy is certainly going to bring triumph and disaster. It will feel like a disaster if you play your giant for + , flip your journey token, but it gets trashed from your deck before you can play it again. You'll have to buy another one won't you, or maybe you should have bought a second giant already?
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Reus
- Finnish: Jättiläinen
- French: Géant
- German: Riese
- Japanese: 巨人 (pron. kyojin)
- Russian: Гигант (pron. gigant)
 Secret History