|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Knight|
Each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them costing from to , and discards the rest. If a Knight is trashed by this, trash this card.
Sir Martin is one of the ten Knight cards from Dark Ages. Like the other Knights, he is an Action–Attack that trashes other players' cards. He provides +Buy (two Buys, even!) and is the cheapest Knight, with a cost of .
 Official FAQ
Full FAQ on the Knights page. The points specific to Sir Martin are reproduced below:
- Sir Martin only costs , though the other Knights all cost .
- When Sir Martin is the top card of the pile, it can be gained with an Armory and so on.
 Other Rules clarifications
- The ability Knights have in common is that each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them that he chooses that costs from to , and discards the rest; then, if a Knight was trashed, you trash the Knight you played that caused this trashing. Resolve this ability in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Cards with Potion in the cost (from Alchemy) do not cost from to .
- The player losing a card only gets a choice if both cards revealed cost from to ; if they both do and one is a Knight but the player picks the other card, that will not cause the played Knight to be trashed.
 Strategy Article
General Knights strategy is on the Knights page.
Sir Martin is the only Knight that costs engines, you'll get them from cards which also give other bonuses, like Worker's Village or Market. In Big Money, Sir Martin's bonus to you is little better than a Ruined Market.and not . Fittingly, his bonus is typically the weakest - you rarely want more than one or two +Buy in a given turn, and in most
- engines which would be powerful if only they had a source of +Buy
- gainers like Workshop, Armory, and Ironworks, which can pick up Sir Martin at an appropriate time for free.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 Card Art
 Secret History
Full secret history on the Knight page.