While this is in play, when you gain a card, you may put that card onto your deck.
 Official FAQ
- If you gain multiple cards with this in play, this applies to each of them - you could put any or all of them on top of your deck.
- This applies both to cards gained due to being bought, and to cards gained other ways with Royal Seal in play, such as with Hoard.
 Other Rules clarifications
- If Royal Seal is no longer in play when you gain a card, such as because it was trashed with Mint or top-decked with Mandarin, you cannot use its ability.
 Strategy Article
There is no strategy article for Royal Seal.
There isn't going to be a Royal Seal strategy, but Royal Seal is situationally useful. It's great for Big Money decks which might draw instead of or . It's less useful for engines which probably have better things to buy with than a Silver-equivalent.
- Watchtower does the same thing but is better for engines
 Alternate versions
 In other languages
- Czech: Královská pečeť
- Dutch: Koninklijk zegel
- Finnish: Sinetti (lit. seal)
- French: Sceau royal
- German: Königliches Siegel
- HiG translation error : "... when you gain or buy a card ..."
- ASS translation error : "... when you gain or buy a card ..."
- Italian: Sigillo Reale
- Japanese: 玉璽 (pron. gyokuji)
- Polish: Królewska pieczęć
- Russian: Королевская Печать (pron. korolyevskaya pyechat')
- Spanish: Sello Real
 Secret History