|Type(s)||Action - Prize|
Choose two: +2 Cards; or +2 Actions; or +; or gain 4 Silvers and put your deck into your discard pile.|
(The choices must be different.)
(This is not in the Supply.)
Trusty Steed is an Action-Prize card from Cornucopia. It is not in the Supply, and can only be gained through playing the Tournament card. It is a versatile all-around card which can give +Coin, terminal card draw, a Village effect, a Laboratory effect, or discard your deck and flood it with Silver. It's often the second Prize to go after Followers.
 Official FAQ
- First choose any two of the four options; then do those options in the order listed.
- So if you choose both +2 Cards, and the last option, you will draw cards before you gain the Silvers and put your deck into your discard pile.
- The last option both gains you Silvers and puts your deck into your discard pile.
- The Silvers come from the Supply; if there are fewer than four left, just gain as many as you can.
- You do not get to look through your deck as you put it into your discard pile.
- This is a Prize; see the Additional Rules.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
There's no strategy article for Trusty Steed.
Choosing +2 Cards/+2 Actions is always very tempting and safe, but unless you use those Actions, you've just played a valuable Prize as a Laboratory or even Moat. With careful deck tracking, you can make use of +2 Cards/+ for good payouts. The option to take 4 Silvers can also be valuable, since Tournament games often involve buying Provinces early without a good economy.
 Alternate versions
 In other languages
- Czech: Věrný oř
- Dutch: Trouwe ros
- Finnish: Uskollinen Ratsu
- French: Fidèle destrier
- German: Streitross
- HiG translation error : "... and discard immidiately your complete deck."
- ASS translation error : "... and discard immidiately your deck."
- Italian: Destriero Fedele
- Japanese: 名馬 (pron. meiba, lit. famous horse)
- Polish: Wierny Rumak
- Russian: Верный Конь (pron. vyerny kon')
- Spanish: Corcel Fiel
 Secret History, no choice.