From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Type(s)||Action - Duration - Attack|
|At the start of your next turn, +. Until then, when another player gains an Action or Treasure card they don't have an Exiled copy of, they Exile it.|
 Official FAQ
- While under this attack, whenever you gain an Action or Treasure that you do not have a copy of on your Exile mat, you Exile the gained card.
- Gaining a card that you do have a copy of on your Exile mat is unaffected, and lets you discard copies from your Exile mat if you want to as usual.
- Other abilities that happen when you gain a card happen at the same time, and you can only put the card on your mat if it has not moved anywhere since gaining it; so you can, for example, use a Sleigh to put a gained card into your hand, then fail to put it on your Exile mat.
- Gatekeeper only Exiles Actions and Treasures, it does not Exile, for example, Province.
- It only cares about cards in Exile, it does not care how they got there.
 Official rules clarifications
- While most cards that move gained cards can "beat" Gatekeeper (like Sleigh), there are also cards that move gained cards after they have been gained (such as Replace and Summon). In these cases, Gatekeeper will be able to exile the card before you can move the card elsewhere.
- If a card is gained directly to somewhere (such as how Supplies gains a Horse onto your deck), Gatekeeper can still exile it.
- This does not lose track of a card if it never moves. So if you gain a Nomad Camp onto your deck, then revealing Watchtower to topdeck the Nomad Camp will not block Gatekeeper.
 English versions
|At the start of your next turn, +. Until then, when another player gains an Action or Treasure card they don't have an Exiled copy of, they Exile it.||Menagerie||March 2020|
 Other language versions
|German||Wache|| Zu Beginn deines nächsten Zuges:
+ . Bis dahin: Nimmt ein Mit-
spieler eine Aktions- oder Geldkarte,
von der er keine gleiche Karte im
Exil hat, verbannt er jene.
|Japanese||門番 (pron. monban)|
 Secret History