|Type(s)||Action - Ruins|
Ruined Village is an Action-Ruins from Dark Ages. It is typically given out by Looters, but can be bought if it is the top card of the Ruins pile. When played, it has no effect, just giving you back the action it took to play it.
 Official FAQ
- When you play this, you just get +1 Action.
- This is a Ruins; see Additional Rules for Dark Ages and Preparation.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
Yes, it is possible to Throne Room or King's Court a Ruined Village and use that as your only Villages in an engine. If you pull this off, please post a log on the forums, because it would be awesome to see.
Other than that case, Ruined Village is probably the least useful Ruins, typically effectively doing nothing at all for you.
- Ruined Village does not interfere with Library engines, and minimally with Watchtower engines.
- Can help activate Conspirator engines in the presence of other enablers.
- Reduces the cost of Peddler.
- Increases the maximum cost of the card gained by Horn of Plenty.
 English versions
|+1 Action.||Dark Ages 1st Edition||August 2012|
|+1 Action.||Dark Ages 2nd Edition||September 2017|
 Other language versions
 Card Art
 Secret History