|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Traveller|
For each Traveller you have in play (including this) each other player discards the top card of his deck and trashes it if it costs or .
When you discard this from play, you may exchange it for a Hero.
(This is not in the Supply.)
Warrior is an Action-Attack-Traveller card from Adventures. It is the upgrade from Treasure Hunter. It trashes (if cost is or ) or discards cards from the top of other players' decks. The number of cards affected is equal to the number of Traveller cards you have in play. It is not in the Supply, but can be exchanged for from a Treasure Hunter. Warrior itself, once discarded from play, can be exchanged for a Hero. There are only 5 copies of Warrior in the Warrior pile.
 Official FAQ
- Each player, in turn order, discards the appropriate number of cards from the top of his deck, trashing the ones costing or .
- If Warrior is your only Traveller in play, each other player will only discard and potentially trash one card.
- If you, for example, have a Peasant, a Fugitive, and the Warrior in play, each other player would discard and potentially trash three cards.
- Cards are only trashed if they cost exactly or exactly .
- Cards with Alchemy) do not cost exactly or . in the cost (from
- Cards with an asterisk in the cost (such as Warrior) or + in the cost (such as Masterpiece from Guilds) may be trashed by Warrior (if costing or ).
- Champion and Teacher are not Travellers.
 Other rules clarifications
- If an opponent discards a Tunnel, they can reveal it, gaining a Gold, which then covers up Tunnel, causing Warrior to lose track of it, thus failing to trash the Tunnel.
Warrior is a dangerous and controversial card. Usually, when you play Warrior, it's because you want a Champion, the last card in the Page traveller line; Champion is an extremely strong engine enabler and Warrior is just an essential step along the way. However, Warrior has the option of being a highly dangerous card for your opponent, especially if they're trying to perform the same thing.
Warrior is a trashing attack, not unlike Knights or Saboteur. Warrior is more limited in the amount of cards affected by it; only and cards will be trashed. On the other hand, it can be absolutely devastating if you have a lot of Pages in play, since Warrior can trash more than one card per play in that case. Every extra Traveller in play gives you an extra opportunity to trash your opponents' key cards, assuming they cost or . It's even worse if you can play more than one Warrior in a turn. Say you have 3 Pages and 3 Warriors, and you play the three Pages first, and then the three Warriors (for example, because you already have a Champion in play and your opponent does not). Then the amount of cards from your opponents deck that will be revealed equals 4+5+6 = 15. All cards of the appropriate cost will be trashed, potentially ripping their entire deck to shreds.
It is advised to be very careful with buyingor cards when you sense an incoming Warrior attack. Unfortunately, it is not possible to avoid them altogether, since Warrior itself costs , and you probably want that Champion to prevent more Warrior attacks. This induces quite a bit of randomness, and Warrior is often hated because the person to trash another person's Warrior with a Warrior could very well decide the game that turn, as they would have to start the exchanging process all over again.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Krijger
- Finnish: Soturi
- French: Guerrière (note: explicitly feminine)
- German: Krieger (note: explicitly masculine)
- Japanese: ウォリアー (pron. uoriā)
- Russian: Воин (pron. voin)
 Secret History