|Type(s)||Action - Ruins|
|Look at the top 2 cards of your deck. Discard them or put them back in any order.|
Survivors is an Action-Ruins from Dark Ages. It is typically given out by Looters, but can be bought if it is the top card of the Ruins pile. When played, it lets you look at the top two cards of your deck and gives you the opportunity to discard them.
 Official FAQ
- You either discard both cards, or put both cards back on top; you cannot just discard one card.
- This is a Ruins; see Additional Rules for Dark Ages and Preparation.
 Other Rules clarifications
- If you do not have 2 cards in your deck, look at what you can and then shuffle your discard pile to make a new deck. If you still don't have 2 cards to look at just reveal what you can.
 Strategy Article
It gives you a little bit of filtering and looks at the top of your deck, and so combos with Scrying Pool, Mystic, and Wishing Well, just a bit. It's probably more useful in junked-up decks... such as those filled with Ruins.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
This is the only non-vanilla Ruins card. It is also the only one whose name and artwork aren't based on earlier cards.
 In other languages
- Dutch: Overlevenden
- Finnish: Eloonjääneet
- French: Rescapés
- German: Überlebende
- Japanese: 生存者 (pron. seizon-sha)
- Korean: 생존자 (pron. saengjonja)
- Russian: Уцелевшие (pron. utsyelyevshiye)
- Spanish: Supervivientes
 Secret History