|After this turn, put all cards from your deck and discard pile into your hand, trash any number, shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 5 cards.|
 Official FAQ
- Effects that happen due to trashing cards (such as Rocks') will happen before you shuffle.
- This happens between turns, and so Possession (from Dominion: Alchemy) will no longer be doing anything.
 Other Rules clarifications
- End-game conditions are checked at the end of each player's turn. So if a player buys Donate and then empties the Provinces, the Donate effect will not occur.
- Conversely, if two piles are empty and a player buys Donate, and uses its effect to trash Hunting Grounds, thus emptying the Estates, the game will not end until the end of the next player's turn.
Donate works well with a wide variety of decks. Engines can use it to clear out the chaff after building up some, and combo decks can use it to guarantee that their pieces line up properly. It can also have uses in certain Big Money decks, particularly with cheap sources of Treasures, such as Delve and Market Square.
 In other languages
- Dutch: Donatie (lit. gift)
- Finnish: Lahjoitus (lit. donation)
- German: Spende
- Japanese: 寄付 (pron. kifu)
- Polish: Datek
- Russian: Пожертвование (pron. pozhyertvovaniye)
 Secret History. It was too swingy, and I fixed it by making it . Now we can all figure out a plan for when to get it and it doesn't come down to draws, you can just always get it. At first it happened in Clean-up, but I had to move it to between turns due to