From DominionStrategy Wiki
|When you play this, choose one: +1 Buy and +; or the next time you buy a card this turn, you may also gain a differently named card with the same cost.|
 Official FAQ
- These are cumulative, and each Charm does not have to gain a different card, just a different card from the one bought.
- For example if you play two Charms and buy a Forum, you could gain two Duchies.
- The card gained from Charm is gained before gaining the card you bought, which may matter when cards do things when gained.
- For example if you buy Villa and gain Rocks via Charm, you will first gain a Silver to your deck due to Rocks, then get +1 Action and return to your Action phase due to Villa.
- The costs have to be identical; for example if you play Charm and buy Overlord, you can gain City Quarter, which also costs , but not Fortune, which costs .
 English versions
|When you play this, choose one: +1 Buy and +; or the next time you buy a card this turn, you may also gain a differently named card with the same cost.||Empires||June 2016|
 Other language versions
The charm depicted is a Roman dodecahedron.
 Secret Historythat made cards you buy come with different cards at the same cost. We did crazy things with that for a while, then finally I looked at ways to weaken it. I tried several variations in rapid succession, that limited you to one gain per turn. There was one that gave you a if you had at least when you played it. The best was a