Discard 3 cards.
Warehouse is an Action card from Seaside. It is one of the best sifters; when played, it gives +3 cards before you must discard 3 cards, making it extremely easy to match up Treasure Maps or to pair villages with terminal draw cards. It is similar to Cellar from Dominion (Base Set), but being able to draw before discarding makes it more useful in many situations.
 Official FAQ
- If there are fewer than 3 cards for you to draw (after shuffling), you still discard 3 cards.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
Warehouse is one of the best sifters in the game. Its main strength comes from the fact that is is both non-terminal, and lets you draw your cards before deciding what to discard, unlike Cellar. Indeed it is almost always preferable to Cellar unless you will be discarding a large number of cards per play, or you need finer control over how many cards you draw to prevent unfortunate reshuffles.
The main drawback of Warehouse is that it reduces your hand size by one after every play. Still, when the choice is between the 5 card hand you would have drawn and the best 4 of 7 cards, usually the latter wins, particularly in an untrimmed deck or a deck full of Curses. Warehouse loses a lot of value when you have a very high value deck without a lot of junk to discard. Additionally, Warehouse fares very poorly against handsize reduction attacks, since a Warehouse play will further reduce your hand to 2 cards, which is typically not enough to do much. Still, despite these drawbacks, Warehouse often makes a good substitute for trashing in an Engine, as you can cycle past Coppers and Estates to find your major payload cards.
Warehouse also creates a few decently strong combos.
- Conspirator chains become significantly easier. Play two Warehouses to find and activate Conspirators. You likely need a +buy to build this up effectively. Something like Market works very well.
- Tunnel just loves Warehouse. Warehouse makes it easy to find and Discard tunnels and you'll be digging through your deck for a lot of Gold in short order. Likely you just want to buy nothing but Tunnels and Warehouses until you can afford Provinces.
- Counting House, a notoriously weak card, gets a large boost from Warehouse. With Counting House, you will be able to find and play it more frequently, as well as add control in when you shuffle your deck, which is often Counting Houses largest drawback. Additionally, you don't mind discarding Coppers because you will draw them right back into your hand.
- Treasure Map, another weak card due to unpredictability, becomes powerful since you can play three Warehouses giving you 10 cards to find a pair of maps.
 English versions
|+3 Cards. +1 Action. Discard 3 cards.||Seaside 1st Edition||October 2009|
|+3 Cards. +1 Action. Discard 3 cards.||Seaside 2nd Edition||July 2017|
 Other language versions
 Secret History- , which is what I was looking for. Discard 2, draw 4, discard 2 came next. Then draw 4 discard 4, and finally the draw 3 discard 3 it ended up with.