|Illustrator(s)||Marcel-André Casasola Merkle|
Take a card from your hand and put it anywhere in your deck.
 Official FAQ
- First draw 2 cards and get +1 Action; then put a card from your hand anywhere in your deck.
- The card can be one you just drew or any other card from your hand.
- It can go on top of your deck, on the bottom, or anywhere in-between; you can count out a specific place to put it, e.g. four cards down.
- If there are no cards left in your deck, the card put back becomes the only card in your deck.
 Other Rules clarifications
- Where you put the card is public knowledge.
- You don't have to put the card into a specific spot, you can just shove it into your deck if you want.
Written by Seprix.
Secret Passage is a Fugitive variant. Its primary strength is cycling. When you draw two cards, you must put any card in your hand back into your deck somewhere. Although Fugitive cycles better than Secret Passage in theory, the ability to put a card from your hand anywhere into your deck is actually not bad after first glance.
Firstly, Secret Passage combos with some self-deck inspection cards such as Patrol or Sentry. Simply throw a bad card just below the top card on your deck, and Sentry can trash it or discard it. Put a 'stashed' Victory or Curse card into the deck 4 cards down and Patrol will pick it up. Topdeck a bad card and then discard it with Duchess.
Secondly, Secret Passage combos with cards that check the top cards of your deck. Herald and Vassal immediately come to mind. Mystic and Wishing Well are also nice complementary roles for Secret Passage. Apothecary can draw up Coppers you put into the deck.
Lastly, Secret Passage is a versatile card in itself. Stash a collided terminal for next turn. Put a Copper into your next hand for Masquerade protection. Even throw your bad cards onto the bottom of your deck so that they miss the shuffle.
While Secret Passage is not the strongest card in Dominion, it is a tactically useful one indeed. To sum up this article in a single sentence: Pick up Secret Passage when you need to cycle, have deck inspection cards, or wish to stash away good cards for next turn.
 English versions
|+2 Cards. +1 Action. Take a card from your hand and put it anywhere in your deck.||Intrigue 2nd Edition||October 2016|
 Other language versions
 Secret History