From DominionStrategy Wiki
|Type(s)||Action - Gathering|
Trash from 1 to 3 differently named cards from your hand. Add 1 to the Temple Supply pile.
When you gain this, take the from the Temple Supply pile.
 Official FAQ
- You get +1Copper and an Estate, but not two Coppers), then add 1 (from the supply) to the Temple pile. , trash 1, 2, or 3 cards with different names from your hand (for example a
- Gaining a Temple (whether buying it or otherwise) gives you all the that has accumulated on the pile.
- The pile gets Ambassador from Dominion: Seaside) or a way to gain one from the trash (like Graverobber from Dominion: Dark Ages). even if it is empty; this only matters if there is a way to return a Temple to the pile (like
 Alternate Versions
 In other languages
- Dutch: Tempel
- Finnish: Temppeli
- German: Tempel
- Japanese: 神殿 (pron. shinden)
- Polish: Świątynia
- Russian: Храм (pron. khram)
 Previewand puts on the pile - sitting right there on the Temples. And then someone buying a Temple takes that . So playing Temple is a now for you, and a later for someone, could be you or someone else. Temple has this weird word "Gathering" on the bottom, I should say something there. Well uh. It groups together a few cards that put on their piles, and lets another card refer to them (in a "let's not mess this up" way). So that's that.
 Secret Historyon the pile, don't be silly). When I thought of having tokens on piles, I added that part, and it all worked out.