||This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.
Populate is an Event from . It allows you to get a copy of every Action in the supply with just one buy for .
 Official FAQ
- You gain the top card from each Action pile in the Supply; you do not gain non-supply cards like , or non-Action cards like .
- If there are different cards in an Action pile, like the Knights (from ), you just get the top one.
- If a pile is empty, you do not gain one of those.
- You choose the order to gain the cards, which sometimes matters; normally you can pick up a card from each pile and then choose what order to gain them in.
- For piles with different cards, the pile is an Action pile if the randomizer is an Action; so, Castles (from ) are not one.
- If you gain or (from ) with Populate, you return to your Action phase right then, but still finish gaining cards from Populate before doing more things.
 Other rules clarifications
- An "Action Supply pile" is dictated by its randomizer. This means you can gain , , and with Populate, but not s or Action–Castles.
- Ruins are an Action Supply pile.
 English versions
|| Gain one card from each Action Supply pile.
|| March 2020
 Other language versions
|| Nimm eine Karte von jedem Aktions-Vorratsstapel.
|| 植民 (pron. shokumin)
Populate is a big one. You gain one card from each Action supply
pile. Foosh! That's potentially 10 cards in a game without Ruins
or , though some piles may not be Actions, and if a good pile ran out, tough luck. And you can't say, "no I don't want that and that ." You get to pick the order they show up, or online can click on a "random order" button when you don't care.
 Secret History