Exile an Action card from the Supply. While it's in Exile, when another player gains or Invests in a copy of it, +2 Cards.|
Invest is an Event from . It puts an Action card from the Supply onto your Exile mat and then draws you 2 cards whenever another player gains or Invests in that same Action.
 Official FAQ
- It only matters if the card you Exile is an Action, not if the whole pile is.
- While the card is Exiled, you draw 2 cards each time another player gains a copy of it, or uses Invest to Exile a copy of it.
- This is not optional.
- This is cumulative; if you Invest twice in the same card, you will get +4 Cards each time someone else gains a copy or Invests in it.
- If the game has another way to Exile cards, keep the Invested ones separate from the other ones; for example, you can put them half under the mat.
- Those other Exiled cards were not Invested and do not draw you cards.
- Cards Exiled with Invest can be discarded from the mat in the normal way, by gaining another copy of the card; then you will no longer draw cards for players gaining/Investing in them.
 English versions
|| Exile an Action card from the Supply. While it's in Exile, when another player gains or Invests in a copy of it, +2 Cards.
|| March 2020
 Other language versions
 Secret History
Originally you just drew one card. It was cool when we tried it in the first game with it, then we never bought it. I upped it to 2 (and fiddled with the wording), and then we played it a bunch, trying to see just how good this experience was.