From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Type(s)||Action - Duration|
|At the start of your next turn, you may play an Action card from your hand three times.|
 Official FAQ
- Playing an Action card via this is optional. If you do play one, you resolve the card completely, then play it a second time, then play it a third time, without playing other cards in-between (unless told to by a card).
- Playing these Actions does not use up Action plays. For example, if you Mastermind a Bounty Hunter, you will get +3 Actions total, and be able to play 4 Action cards after that - your normal one, plus 3 more for the +3 Actions.
- If a Mastermind plays a Duration card, the Mastermind stays in play as long as the Duration card does.
- If a Mastermind plays another Mastermind, both will stay in play, and the turn after that you can play three different Action cards from your hand three times each.
- If you Mastermind a Horse, you will get +2 Cards and +1 Action, return the Horse to its pile, get +2 Cards and +1 Action, fail to return the Horse since you already did, and get +2 Cards and +1 Action a third time and fail to return the Horse again.
 English versions
|At the start of your next turn, you may play an Action card from your hand three times.||Menagerie||March 2020|
 Other language versions
|German||Drahtzieher|| Zu Beginn deines nächsten Zuges
darfst du eine Aktionskarte aus
deiner Hand dreimal spielen.
|Japanese||首謀者 (pron. shubōsha)|
 Secret History