From DominionStrategy Wiki
When you buy an Action card, if you have a copy of it in play, take 2 from here.|
Setup: Put 6 here per player.
 Official FAQ
- For example with Settlers in play, buying another Settlers gets you 2 from here.
- Cards from the same pile are not necessarily copies of each other; for example Bustling Village is not a copy of Settlers.
 Other Rules clarifications
- You get 2 for each copy of the Action you buy, not for each copy you have in play.
- If you have successfully bought Inheritance, Estates will give you 2 when bought with an Estate in play (not a copy of whichever card your Estate token is on).
- A Band of Misfits or Overlord in play will count as a copy of whichever Action it is emulating (unless its emulation was prevented by an Enchantress).
 Other language versions
|Japanese||列柱 (pron. retchū)|
|Russian||Колоннада (pron. kolonnada)|
 Secret Historywhen buying an Action you had in play, then 2 , then 2 with a limited supply of .