|Type(s)||Action - Duration|
Set aside the top 3 cards of your deck face down (you may look at them). Now and at the start of your next two turns, put one into your hand.
Archive is an Action-Duration card from Empires. It non-terminally increases your handsize on future turns, while letting you choose the order in which you'll draw the three cards it gives you. It was the first Duration to stay out for more than two turns, but not indefinitely.
 Official FAQ
- You look at three cards, and get one now, one next turn, and one the turn after that.
- Put the set-aside cards under Archive.
- If you play two Archives, they get separate sets of cards.
- If you Throne Room an Archive, keep the sets of cards separate; you get one from each each turn.
- If there are fewer than three cards, just set aside what you can, and Archive will run out of cards faster and still be discarded the turn it has no cards left.
 Other Rules clarifications
- A Throne Room on an Archive remains in play even if there are not enough cards left in your deck to sustain a second Archive effect for the full 3 turns.
 English versions
|+1 Action. Set aside the top 3 cards of your deck face down (you may look at them). Now and at the start of your next two turns, put one into your hand.||Empires||June 2016|
 Other language versions
 Secret History