From DominionStrategy Wiki
|Type(s)||Action - Duration|
 Official FAQ
- If you gain a Duration card the turn you play Sailor, playing it is optional.
- This is cumulative; if you play two Sailors, you can play up to two gained Duration cards. However two Sailors cannot play the same gained Duration card twice.
- Sailor applies to cards gained due to being bought, or gained other ways, such as with Workshop.
- If you gain a Duration card in your Buy phase, Sailor can play it, even though it's your Buy phase. If such a card gives you +Actions, that doesn't let you play more Action cards in your Buy phase; if it draws Treasure cards, you can only play them if you haven't bought any cards yet.
- The ability to play Duration cards only happens the turn you play Sailor; on your next turn, you just get + and may trash a card from your hand.
 Other Rules clarifications
- The Duration doesn't need to be an Action, meaning that you can play Night-Durations when you gain them (like Cobbler).
- If you exchange a Hero for a Champion, you aren't gaining it, so you can't play it.
- If you gain a Garrison and play it, you'll immediately add a token to Garrison.
- This can play a gained Duration even if it was gained to somewhere other than your discard pile (such as a Guardian, or a card gained with Blockade), or if another card is trying to move it at the same time (such as Gatekeeper). But if the gained card has already gotten moved (e.g. by another Sailor), then this can't play it.
 English versions
|Seaside (Second Edition)||June 2022|
 Other language versions
 Secret History