When you play this, gain a Gold and a Copper.
 Official FAQ
- This is a Treasure worth .
- You play it in your Buy phase, like other Treasures.
- When you play it, you gain a Copper and a Gold from the Supply, putting them into your discard pile.
- If one of those piles is empty, you still gain the other card.
There is no strategy article for Treasure Trove yet, as Adventures is still quite new, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
Many cards in Adventures favor strong engines. Treasure Trove is a big exception to this rule. It gains you a metric ton of Treasures (hence its name), clogging up your deck if you want to build any type of engine, but drastically increasing your money density in Big Money and slogs. It should, in the vast majority of cases, not be bought in engines at all, as even with Storyteller your engine will just not come together, but its sheer power as a Big Money and slog card can definitely make you reconsider some of the weaker engines. One exception to the 'don't-buy-it-in-engines' rule might be when you are overdrawing your deck, you need a lot of payload quickly, and there is strong Copper trashing available.
How many Treasure Troves do you want? In Big Money, you usually don't want more than two; by the time you get two, you might already be almost ready to green. In slogs, you might want a couple more. I've personally gotten up to five Treasure Troves on a board with Duke and Familiar without trashing, and managed to win while ignoring Familiar.
- Any other Big Money enablers: Gear, Embassy
- Alt-VP, especially Alt-VP that makes you want to go for a slog anyway: Gardens, Duke, Silk Road.
- Copper trashing: Moneylender and friends, Forager, Counterfeit
- Watchtower can trash the coppers as you gain them; Trader gets you a Silver instead
- Strong engines
- Colony games
 English versions
|. When you play this, gain a Gold and a Copper.||Adventures 1st Edition||April 2015|
|. When you play this, gain a Gold and a Copper.||Adventures 2nd Edition||August 2017|
 Other language versions
|Dutch||Verborgen schat (lit. hidden treasure)|
|Finnish||Aarrekasa (lit. pile of treasure)|
|French||Pierres précieuses (lit. precious stones)|
|German||Schatz (lit. treasure)|
|Japanese||掘出物 (pron. horidashimono)||。 金貨1枚と銅貨1枚を獲得する。|
|Polish||Zaginiony skarb (note: as referred to in Polish Empires rulebook)|
|Russian||Клад (pron. klad, lit. buried treasure)|
 Secret History