From DominionStrategy Wiki
Trash a card from your hand. If it's an...|
Action card, +2 Cards, +2 Actions
Treasure card, +
Victory card, +2
 Official FAQ
- If you trash a card with multiple types, you get all relevant bonuses; for example if you trash Crown, you get +2 Cards, +2 Actions, and + .
- If you trash a card with no relevant types (such as Curse), you get nothing.
 Alternate Versions
 In other languages
- Dutch: Offer (Note: refers to the victim of sacrifice, rather than the act itself)
- Finnish: Uhraus
- German: Opfer (Note: refers to the victim of sacrifice, rather than the act itself)
- Polish: Ofiara (Note: refers to the victim of sacrifice, rather than the act itself)
- Russian: Жертвоприношение (pron. zhyertvoprinoshyeniye)
 Secret History. For a while it seemed good but you sure weren't too interested in trashing Actions to it. It's nice to have that option sometimes be meaningful.