|Name a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 3 cards that are not the named card. Put those cards into your hand and discard the rest.|
 Official FAQ
- This draws you three cards that are not a particular card.
- First name a card. It does not have to be a card being used this game.
- Then reveal cards from the top of your deck until you have revealed three cards that are not the named card.
- If you run out of cards without finding three, shuffle your discard pile into your deck and continue. If you still cannot find three, stop. Put the cards you found that were not the named card into your hand and discard the rest.
 Strategy Article
See here for an article about Journeyman.
When paired with other cards that give + Actions, Journeyman becomes even more spectacular than it already is. The fact that you don't get the named cards basically means that in Slog games when a high portion of your deck is junk, or when you have a lot of curses or other junk in your deck, Journeyman's ability to skip that junk can be key to gaining a lot of cards that you want quicker than most card drawers, making Journeyman one of the better card drawers in the game.
- Boards with a lot of + Actions
- Slog games
- High amounts of junk in your deck
- No real sources of + Action
- Having a deck clogged by Ruins - Journeyman will skip only the named ruin and stumble upon the rest
 English versions
 Other language versions
|Finnish||Reissumies (lit. travelling man)|
|German||Wandergeselle|| Nenne eine Karte, dann decke solange Karten vom Nachziehstapel auf, bis du 3 Karten aufgedeckt hast, die nicht der genannten Karte entsprechen.
Nimm diese Karten auf die Hand und lege die restlichen ab.
|Japanese||熟練工 (pron. jukurenkō, lit. skilled workman)||カード1枚を指定する。それ以外の3枚が公開されるまで山札を上から公開する。その3枚を手札に加え、残りを捨て札にする。|
|Korean||여행자 (pron. yeohaengja, lit. traveller)|
|Russian||Подёнщик (pron. podyonshshik)|
 Secret History