|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Knight|
Each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand.|
Each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them costing from to , and discards the rest. If a Knight is trashed by this, trash this card.
Sir Michael is one of the ten Knight cards from Dark Ages. Like the other Knights, he is an Action–Attack that trashes other players' cards. He is also a discard attack, forcing other players to discard down to 3 cards in hand.
 Official FAQ
Full FAQ on the Knights page. The points specific to Sir Michael are reproduced below.
- Follow the rules on Knights in order from top to bottom; Sir Michael causes players to discard before it trashes cards.
 Other Rules clarifications
- The ability Knights have in common is that each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them that he chooses that costs from to , and discards the rest; then, if a Knight was trashed, you trash the Knight you played that caused this trashing. Resolve this ability in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Cards with Potion in the cost (from Alchemy) do not cost from to .
- The player losing a card only gets a choice if both cards revealed cost from to ; if they both do and one is a Knight but the player picks the other card, that will not cause the played Knight to be trashed.
- Follow the rules on Knights in order from top to bottom; Sir Michael causes players to discard (down to 3) before it trashes.
 Strategy Article
General Knights strategy is on the Knights page.
Sir Michael is both a trashing attack and a discard attack: pretty great if you can play him every turn! However, since he gives no benefit to you on the turn you play him, be careful—he will also slow you down as well. Sir Michael is usually considered the strongest of the knights.
- Large handsizes where using a card and an action for just an attack doesn't slow you down much
- Other discard attacks
 English versions
 Other language versions
 Card Art
 Secret History
Full secret history on the Knight page.