Gain a Silver.
 Official FAQ
- Each purchase of Delve gives you back the Buy you used on it.
- For example, if you have , you can Delve, then Delve, then buy a card for .
Delve is a very good card for Silver for , and it doesn't even use up a buy. Opening - can get you 3 Silvers, fantastic in a Big Money game. Another neat time to use it is whenever you have more than you need for buying the card you want to buy, eliminating those pesky s you always seem to get.(Sorry, King's Castle!) Delve is also good in these situations:, allowing you to gain a
- Duke-Duchy rushes, where the extra Silver can keep you going until the end of the game, despite having an extra 16-24 Victory cards in your deck.
- Gardens games, where the extra Silver keeps you going and gives you a lot of Victory points.
- Feodum games, where the Silver gives you a lot of Victory points.
- Games with Embargo tokens enjoying themselves on the Silver pile, since the wording on Embargo states that players only gain a Curse if they buy a card with an Embargo token on it's pile, not gain, hence creating a loophole for Delve.
It's not so good in Prosperity games with Platinum and Colony, because Silver in a Colony game is only somewhat better than Copper in a Province game, especially with all those swanky Treasures in Prosperity.
- Strong engines (especially with virtual money)
- Prosperity games, especially with Platinum and Colony
- Bandit Fort
 English versions
|+1 Buy. Gain a Silver.||Empires||June 2016|
 Other language versions
 Secret History