|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Prize|
Gain an Estate. Each other player gains a Curse and discards down to 3 cards in hand.
(This is not in the Supply.)
Followers is an Action-Attack-Prize from Cornucopia. It is not in the Supply, and can only be gained through playing the Tournament card. It is often the first Prize to be taken, since it distributes Curses and is a discard attack. Since it also puts an Estate in your deck, this is a swing of 2 VP.
 Official FAQ
- Do the things in the order listed. You draw 2 cards; then you gain an Estate from the Supply, putting it into your discard pile; then each other player gains a Curse from the Supply, putting it into his discard pile; then each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand.
- A player with 3 or fewer cards in hand does not discard any cards.
- If there are no Estates left, you do not gain one.
- If there are not enough Curses left, deal out the remaining Curses in turn order.
- This is a Prize; see the Additional Rules.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
There's no strategy article for Followers.
It's a pretty great Prize, though. It gives a swing of 2 VP by giving out a Curse and giving you an Estate, forces the opponent to discard, and gives you +2 Cards so you get some benefit too. It's usually the first Prize to go, unless there is another curser on the board or the trashing is extremely powerful.
Note that it gives both you and the opponent exactly one dead card: it will junk your deck as much as your opponents, meaning it can be difficult to keep your own engine running if you begin to use Followers vigorously. However, this does generate a swing of 2 VP, which is pretty powerful.
- Other cursers which will run out the Curse pile before you get Followers.
- Opponents with powerful engines and Ambassador
 English versions
|+2 Cards. Gain an Estate. Each other player gains a Curse and discards down to 3 cards in hand. (This is not in the Supply.)||Cornucopia 1st Edition||June 2011|
|+2 Cards. Gain an Estate. Each other player gains a Curse and discards down to 3 cards in hand. (This is not in the Supply.)||Digital version has a cost ofrather than .||Cornucopia 2nd Edition||physical set unreleased|
 Other language versions
 Secret History