Trash a card from your hand. If it costs or more, each other player gains a Curse. If it's a Treasure, each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand.
Catapult is an Action-Attack card from Empires. It is a trasher that can function as a handsize attack or a curser; which Attack effects happen (or both) depend on the card being trashed. It is a split pile card, with 5 copies of Catapult sitting on top of Rocks; Rocks are designed to be the optimal trashing target to get the most Attack value out of Catapult.
 Official FAQ
- If the card you trash is a treasure, each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand; if the card you trash costs Silver), both things happen; if it is neither, neither thing happens. or more, each other player gains a Curse; if it is both (e.g.
- If you have no cards in hand left to trash, neither thing happens.
 Other Rules clarifications
- If you Catapult an Inherited Estate, the Estate is in the trash and, thus, no longer yours when Catapult checks its type; therefore when you trash an Estate Inheriting Crown, the other players would not discard down to 3 cards.
 Alternate Versions
 In other languages
- Dutch: Katapult
- Finnish: Katapultti
- German: Katapult
- Japanese: 投石機 (pron. tōseki-ki)
- Polish: Katapulta
- Russian: Катапульта (pron. katapul'ta)
 Preview+ they get Cursed, and if a card has both attributes they both discard and get a Curse, yeeha. It's like a rodeo in here.
 Secret Historyor more, but at one point I lowered the cards to costing and , and then kept Catapult working on 's when I switched it back to costing itself.