Favors, introduced in Allies, are coin tokens a player accumulates on their Favors mat. Each player begins the game with one Favor when one or more Liaison cards are in the Kingdom, and can collect more via the Liaison's effects. In any game in which Favors are in use, an Ally is selected as part of game setup; the Ally determines the rules for how and when Favors are used in that game and what their effect is.
 Official FAQ
- Coin tokens are used for Favors; they go on a Favors mat to distinguish them from Coffers and Villagers (from other expansions), which have their own mats.
- When a card gives you +1 Favor, add a token to your mat; when spending a Favor, remove the token from your mat.
- Favors may be used starting with the first turn of the game; they may not be used prior to that turn.
- Spending Favors is always optional.
- Spending Favors can only be done once per time an Ally ability triggers, unless it says, "Repeat as desired."
 In other languages
- Dutch: Dienst
- German: Gefallen