From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Type(s)||Action - Wizard - Liaison|
Student is an Action-Wizard-Liaison card from Allies. It is a non-terminal trasher that top-decks itself to be re-used next turn if you trash a Treasure with it, which may or may not be helpful.
It is part of a split pile that it shares with the other Wizards, Conjurer, Sorcerer, and Lich, and allows you to rotate the pile if you want.
 Official FAQ
- Rotating the Wizards is optional, but trashing a card is mandatory.
- If you trash a Treasure, you get +1 Favor and put Student onto your deck: that's mandatory. This means you might draw that same Student again that turn and play it again.
- If you trash a non-Treasure, Student stays in play, and is discarded in Clean-up like other cards.
 Other rules clarifications
- If Student isn't in play (e.g. you played it from the Supply with Band of Misfits), trashing a Treasure means you'll get +1 Favor, but you won't put the Student on your deck.
- If you Throne Room a Student and put it onto your deck, the Throne Room loses track of Student. And if you immediately draw the Student with Fellowship of Scribes, Throne Room can't move the Student back into play.
 External strategy articles
 English versions
 Other language versions
Student goes on top of your deck when it trashes a Copper; you can play it multiple times in the same turn. And hey, it's another Liaison.
 Secret History
Student originally either trashed or drew your top card. Then it got the topdecking, but initially only triggered on Copper. That changed just to give you a little leeway if you really wanted more Favors.