From DominionStrategy Wiki
|When shuffling, you may look through the cards and reveal Fated cards to put them on the top or bottom.|
Fated is a Trait from Plunder. Cards with this trait allow you to stack them on the bottom and/or top of your deck when you shuffle, allowing you to ensure you draw them sooner, or delay them for as long as possible.
 Official FAQ
- Each time you shuffle, you can choose to put Fated cards on the top or bottom of your deck, while shuffling the other cards normally.
- If for example you had five Fated cards, you could put two on top, one on the bottom, and leave the other two to be shuffled in.
- In games with Fated, you can look through your deck before shuffling, even if you're sure you don't have any Fated cards.
 Other rules clarifications
- If you put any Fated cards on top, they go on top of the shuffled cards, not on top of your deck. And if you put any Fated cards on the bottom, they go on the bottom of the shuffled cards, not on the bottom of your deck.
- If Patron is Fated, then revealing it when shuffling will give you +1 Coffers (assuming that it's an Action phase). If you reveal Patron, you have to put it either on top or bottom.
 English versions
|When shuffling, you may look through the cards and reveal Fated cards to put them on the top or bottom.||Plunder||December 2022|
 Other language versions
|German||Vorherbestimmt|| Beim Mischen darfst du die Karten durchsehen
und Vorherbestimmte Karten aufdecken,
um sie nach oben oder unten zu legen.
 Secret History
Unchanged except for wording tweaks.