From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Type(s)||Night - Duration - Spirit|
|Illustrator(s)||Eric J Carter|
Reveal cards from your deck until you reveal an Action. Discard the other cards and set aside the Action. At the start of your next turn, play it twice.|
(This is not in the Supply.)
Ghost is a Night-Duration-Spirit card from Nocturne. It digs for an Action, sets it aside, and plays it twice at the start of your next turn. You can get it by trashing your Haunted Mirror, or (like other Spirits) via Exorcist. There are 6 copies of Ghost.
The fact that Ghost is played after your Buy phase means that, in a sufficiently strong engine, you can draw your deck, buy an Action, and then use Ghost to play the Action you bought immediately at the start of your next turn.
 Official FAQ
- If you run out of cards before revealing an Action, shuffle your discard pile but not the revealed cards, and continue.
- If you still do not find an Action, just discard everything and do not do anything else.
- If you find an Action card, you discard the other cards, set the Action card aside, and play it twice at the start of your next turn.
- This is not optional.
- If you have multiple start-of-turn effects, you can put them in any order, but when you resolve Ghost, you play the Action twice then; you cannot resolve other effects in the middle.
- You play the Action card, resolving it completely, then play it a second time.
- Playing the card does not use up Action plays for the turn.
- If Ghost plays a Duration card, Ghost will stay out with the Duration card.
- If Ghost plays a card that trashes itself, it will play it a second time even though the card is no longer in play.
- If Ghost fails to play a card, it will be discarded from play that turn.
 Other rules clarifications
There is no strategy article yet for Ghost. Feel free to add your thoughts below!
 English versions
 Other language versions
And there's Ghost, another Spirit. It comes out at Night, finds an Action, and does it twice on your next turn.
 Secret History
This started out in Empires, costing minus per Silver you had in play. Space for villages is often tight, and it left with the Boons. I changed it to a Night card, which has a certain something and also drops the need to say "other than a Ghost." And you can't buy it so there's no special cost. The Night version went the distance. That is going to be the story of the Spirits.