From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|At the start of your Buy phase, you may spend a Favor to play an Action card from your hand. Repeat as desired.|
 Official FAQ
- Fully resolve playing the Action card before deciding if you want to spend a Favor to play another one.
 Other rules clarifications
- If you gain Favors while resolving Market Towns (e.g. by playing a Broker), you may continue spending those Favors to keep playing Actions.
- If you gain a Villa or Cavalry in the middle of resolving Market Towns, you'll end your Buy phase (which will let you discard Wine Merchant and pay to Pageant), and then continue resolving other "at the start of Buy phase" abilities (such as Arena or Market Towns itself).
- If you play Leprechaun and receive either Envy or Delusion, you return the corresponding State after you finish resolving Market Towns.
- Market Towns does not specify that you re-enter your Action phase. Therefore, cards that give additional Actions, such as Village, do not allow additional Actions to be played.
 English versions
|At the start of your Buy phase, you may spend a Favor to play an Action card from your hand. Repeat as desired.||Allies||March 2022|
 Other language versions
|German||Marktstädte|| Zu Beginn deiner Kaufphase darfst du 1 Gefallen einlösen,
um eine Aktioskarte aus deiner Hand zu spielen
Wiederhole das beliebig oft.
 Secret History