From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|When scoring, -3 per card you have exactly one copy of.|
Wolf Den is a Landmark from Empires. It penalizes players with negative for having single copies of cards in their deck.
 Official FAQ
- Having no copies of a card, or two or more copies of a card, confers no penalty.
- Scores can go negative.
 Synergies and Combos
- Cards that stack in power when used in bulk, such as Minion, Hunting Party and Cultist
- Ruins dealers/Looter: Cultist, Marauder
- Black Market
- Cards you generally get a single copy of when no (other) trashing options are around, such as Chapel
- Duchy Dancing is no longer a valid endgame strategy.
 English versions
|When scoring, -3 per card you have exactly one copy of.||Empires||June 2016|
 Other language versions
Wolf Den is a negative Landmark. At the end of the game, each lonely card dings you. For extra fun, pair with attacks that trash cards, or ways to hand out cards to other players. That first Duchy loses a little something.
 Secret History
Never changed, though there were related cards that didn't work out.
 Relevant outtakes
-1 per copy you have after the first of each card. Then, -1 per copy after the 2nd. Then non-Victory cards only. The card to do was Wolf Den but I wasn't there yet.